PAREXEL International is a leading global biopharmaceutical services provider.For 30 years, PAREXEL has complemented client organizations with strategic insight, deep scientific knowledge, tactical expertise, and a wealth of experience throughout the development process. The Company’s offerings include worldwide regulatory expertise, Phase I-IV clinical research services, eClinical technologies that accelerate development, and integrated commercialization services.Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in over 78 locations throughout more than 52 countries, and has over 14,400 employees worldwide.
Website : http://www.parexel.com
Eligibility : BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Associate Software Validation Engineer
1. The Software Validation Engineer (or ASVE, SSVE, PSVE) role is a component of RTSM Production.
2. Execute detailed test specifications. Record and tracks detailed results.
3. Work closely with project team leaders throughout the entire software development life cycle.
4. Review all pertinent project documentation.
5. Respond to all inquiries regarding the project under test.
6. Reports on Project testing status to Project team leaders.
7. Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of personally assigned workload to agreed timelines,standards and defined requirements
1. Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA degree from a recognised university.
2. Some aptitude for test writing and testing of software is desirable.
3. No prior experience necessary but some aptitude for test writing and testing of software is desirable.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY